Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can i keep my hair curly while I sleep? And when its really humid, windy?

I have naturally wavy, curly-ish hair, but it takes too much time for me to keep it nice. i am sick an tired of my frizzy, straightened hair and have decided to keep it curly for school tomorrow. I washed it with a strengthening shampoo and conditioner (for severely damaged hair) and then used a Paul Mitchel curly hair serum that helps curl your hair. it smells like lemons! :D

So I let it dry naturally, and its pretty curly now. But I have two problems:

1) Sleeping!!!! I toss and turn and squish my head into my pillow while I sleep! Ahhh! When i wake up, all my curls will die :(

2) Wind. I walk to school, and the humidity and wind will totally mess up my hair :( Actually, will the humidity curl it more or just give me frizz? And wont the wind ruin it, too?

So my question(s?) for you are how can I keep it curly overnight, and what should i do to it in the morning to keep it curly until 3pm tomorrow? Luv you guys, wish me (and my pubic hair on my head, LMAO) luck!

xoxo Kenzie???How can i keep my hair curly while I sleep? And when its really humid, windy?
I don't know if scrunched would help but put 5 messy buns in your hair before you go to sleep. Take them out when you wake up and your hair will probably be a big poof. Put a little water in your hair unless you want it poofy. Put mousse in it and it should stay that way! Hope I helped! Good luck! :]How can i keep my hair curly while I sleep? And when its really humid, windy?
You can braid it before you go to sleep in sections and as for the wind try hairspray, Loreal Elnet hairspray is good and I heard good reviews for Aussie hairspray. Good luck :)
ok, when u sleep through ur hair back to the other side and try not to sleep on it.

for when u go to skool spray hir spray and bring some with u just in case (:
you can take a shower in the morning or just put ur hair in braids and when u wake up dont brush it just put hairspray on so it keeps the curls :)
  • Hermit Crab Molting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment