Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can i enhace my curly hair?

I have naturally curly hair. But sometimes it just goes flat, especially after i wash it. I like my hair curly. What can i do to keep it curly. I always let it dry naturally and it will go more curly sometimes, or most of the time flat. Will curl shampoos and stuff like that help me after i wash it? Any tips?How can i enhace my curly hair?
Buy products are are specially designed for curly hairHow can i enhace my curly hair?
Buy some mousse and after the shower spread it evenly through out your hair. I will enhance your curls and make them look defined.
try a mousse and a lighter conditioner



works for me :D
Use mousse and scrunch your hair (after you wash it)
There's a curling shampoo they use at the salon. You might have to buy it there. I don't know about over the counter ones. But you should go ahead and put curlers in your hair with product since it's not staying naturally.
After a shower i put garnier mouse in my hair then tye my hair up in a bun and sleep on it, then let it go in the morning and spray with hairspray. Be sure you have bout 15 hours to leave ur hair up because it takes longer to dry in a bun: ) hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment