Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I keep my curly hair nice for the next day when I take a shower at night?

I normally take showers in the morning in order to keep my curly hair decent. Do to time issues I need to start taking showers at night but am concerned my hair will be a bird's nest in the morning. Any tips? Help!How can I keep my curly hair nice for the next day when I take a shower at night?
i have curly hair too, and my curls actually come out the nicest when i shower at night... i just put mousse in it while its wet and go straight to be and just make sure that it is slightly fanned out, not under your head.How can I keep my curly hair nice for the next day when I take a shower at night?
if u have gressy hair then u have to be careful but just go to ur local drug store and get some gel stuff they sell really good products
streighten your hair in the morning it takes around 5-15 miniutes depending on your hair
you might have to re-wet your hair in the morning, and then dry it again to get it to curl.
With my hair its the exact same way, to avoid that problem i just straighten it everyday, but when i dont have time to straighten my hair what i do is put my head in the shower/sink and wet my hair, once im done with that i let it dry a little and then put some mousse into it and spray it with curl enhance spray. I then let my hair air dry for a little longer and then i use a blow dryer on the lowest setting and dry my hair while scrunching it. To make it easier here are the steps:



1. Wet Hair

2. Let air dry 5 -10 minutes

3. Add Mousse

4. Add Curl Enhancer Spray

5. Let air dry 5 minutes

6. Blow Dry while scrunching hair



hope this helpssss
What I do is I put Herbal Essences: Totally Twisted in my hair. It works really well and you can use it with dry and wet hair. You can either shape the curls or just let it dry on its own to get a more natural look!

No comments:

Post a Comment