Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to make my thick afro hair really curly like spanish hair naturally?

I want my african hair curly. How do i make it curly like spanish hair with no chemicals or heat .How to make my thick afro hair really curly like spanish hair naturally?
It is possible.



1. try a twist out/braid out or bantu knots (zulu knots) (search bantu knots or twist out on youtube b4 trying)

How to do a twist out:

a. wash ur hair

b. apply leave in conditioner (i use garnier or cantu)

c. section off your hair, wet each section with water, %26amp; using mousse (I use garnier curl construct mousse) twist ur hair and then pin curl each twist... (I do like 15-20 twists)



the smaller the twist the curlier it comes out...

d. dont take the twists out until completely dry, dont comb ur hair while its dry etc



(braid out is the same, except u braid the hair instead of doing a 2 strand twist)





2. another way is to co-wash ur hair, use a paddle brush while washing hair.... dont wash the conditioner out but smooth it through so that ur hair doesnt look white... dont touch it while it dries

(when i did this my hair came out kinda curly kinda wavy )



(search tightly curly method)



3. (this is better for shorter hair) u could get s-curl curl activator and spread thru hair, paddle brush thru hair %26amp; wait till it dries



4. i kno u said without chemicals but u could get a texturizer or a silkener



Youtube has alot of natural black hair vidz that will help u find a styleHow to make my thick afro hair really curly like spanish hair naturally?
idk im spanish and my hair looks like this: http://images.trendhunter.com/phpthumbna
dude no way its freakin imposable trust me.
  • hair spray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment