Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you stop naturally curly hair going frizzy?

I have naturally thick, curly hair and I really want to wear it down but if its windy or cold, it tends to get really frizzy. Any ideas what products to use to stop that happening?How do you stop naturally curly hair going frizzy?
a serumHow do you stop naturally curly hair going frizzy?
I too have naturally very curly hair and I've fought for years to tame it.

The best thing I have found is to use a product that does not contain alcohol. Curling creams are good. But just use a little so as not to weigh it down.

Also, when you wash it put on a good conditioner and comb it through with a wide toothed comb. Rinse out and don't comb again. Combing again separates the curl and causes frizz. Now put on an alcohol free product.( I used a great moose when in the USA. It was in an all lilac tin with a purple lid ....not much help as I cannot remember the name but I bought it in Wallmart. In the UK Boots own brand moose is good)

So now you have the product on either let it dry on it's own or use a diffuser. However once your product is on, don't be touching your hair. The natural oils on your hand can cause frizz.

Hope this helps!
i use a serum called biosilk. i also have thick, curly hair. it really helps get rid of the frizziness. u squirt out a dime sized amount onto your palm. rub it between both palms and run your fingers from the roots down to your ends. you can apply it to wet and dry hair. hope this helps.



http://www.biosilk.com/silk/st.html

No comments:

Post a Comment