Thursday, October 28, 2010

What are some tips to keep natural curly hair looking curly?

Im 13 and i have natural curly hair.

I have no clue what products to use for natural curly hair.can u help??

How do you keep curly hair looking curly instead of wavy??What are some tips to keep natural curly hair looking curly?
I have natural curly hair too! It's super easy to keep it curly instead of wavy. First, wash your hair using Pantene Shampoo for perfect curls. It's the pink one. Then put some hair conditioner, also using Pantene conditioner for perfect curls. leave it on for a while.. while waiting, comb your hair with a brush. when you get out of the shower, use Pantene Pro-V hair moisturizer oil replacement. it keeps your curls moisturized and bouncy instead of just frizzy and bushy.



Well that's what I do! Try it and tell me if it works for you or not!

So basically, I use Pantene products..What are some tips to keep natural curly hair looking curly?
when your hair is damp, put gel in it. then scrunch it with your hands or a pillow case.
I have naturally curly hair and I find just putting a bit of mousse on it when its wet and scrunching it works well. like the girl above, I use pantene mousse, the perfect curls one!
when you hair is damp, scrunch it up with mousse. i use tresemme curl mousse, its realy good for my hair. after i use the curling mousse, i use a strong hold mousse (also tresemme) to keep the curls all day.

from my expierience, this works the best.



Good luck :)
I also have curly hair and found it incredibly hard to keep my curls actually looking like curls instead of waves or a massive frizzball (lol)



That was until i discovered NaturallyCurly.com.

I owe many thanks to this website as it has helped me ALOT!



If you like u can also try the CG method



http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/s



As you may like to see the results u can see others here



http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/s



Good Luck with ur curls :D

No comments:

Post a Comment