Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I stop my hair from getting really curly?

I notice when I shower and put product in my hair, my hair gets super curly. So I have to put it in a bun to loosen the curls. I dislike buns are there any other ways to get my hair to turn less curly besides putting it in a bun??? This happens with every product I use.How do I stop my hair from getting really curly?
hair straighter and don't use that much water.

When you are finished taking a shower don't use a towel to dry your hair.

Just wait till it gets dry alone then use the hair straighter.



Then Use a Hair Polisher and it will look nice.How do I stop my hair from getting really curly?
buy a hair straighter
mine is the same way! you can straighten it, and the longer it is the less curly it is. also there is some product you can buy that will make it straight but it doesn't always work
The answer to how stop your hair from getting really curly is to have the best hair relaxer available. It has the name of Brazilian keratin treatment, and according to the Brazilian relaxer reviews the best Brazilian treatment for hair is the one that does not have formaldehyde, an ingredient very nasty to the hair. I get it at my salon in NYC, they do the best Brazilian treatment for hair in New York. If you want more information I am attaching the links to their sites regarding this Brazilian treatment for hair.

http://rodolfovalentin.net/salon/brazili

No comments:

Post a Comment