Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can i stop my curly hair from looking so thick and poofy?

My hair is thick and curly and my hairdresser thins it out every 6 weeks, but this doesnt seem to stop it from look so big and poofy! Any suggestions ? Thanks (: xHow can i stop my curly hair from looking so thick and poofy?
I used to have the same problem. The first thing i did was i got it thinned out like you, Then i take a shower and i use Herbal Esscenses None of your Frizziness shampoo and conditioner. Then When i get out of the shower i towel dry my hair so its damp and isnt dripping. Then i apply Sunsilk De-Poofifying Cream. And i let it air dry and its no longer poofy. I hope this helps!How can i stop my curly hair from looking so thick and poofy?
Good conditioner and anti frizz cream and gel... I know sounds like a lot of products but a little bit of each will help... and if not, embrace the puffy look:) Most girls would love to have curly hair, puffy and all:)
OK you wash your hair with ';herbal essences dangerously straight shampoo and conditioner'; its pretty cheap and works like magic! i use it lol i have the same problem. when you get out of the shower use anti-frizz when your hair just DAMP not to wet. then use leave in conditioner and straighten it. it works and if you have layers like i do you want to go over then again.
try straightening it
  • how to flirt with your boyfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment