Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do i get curly hair after it is dry and is losing its pattern without wetting it or shampooing?

Hey i'm half chinese half black and i live in the Jamaica. I was wondering if anyone knew how to revitalize curly hair after it has dried and is losing its curl pattern WITHOUT shampooing. There are great products here in Jamaica but I'm just not sure which ones really work they have IC (Fantasia),motions,yellow,pantene,garnie鈥?fructis and sum other stuff. Oh and i was wondering which leave in conditioners and good?How do i get curly hair after it is dry and is losing its pattern without wetting it or shampooing?
what i usually do is put curling product [garnier fructise] or anti-friz stuff in my hair when i get out of the shower and if later in the day it starts to lose its curl, but is already dry, i just spray it with water until its damp and scrunch my hair with a teeeny bit of aussie leave in conditionerHow do i get curly hair after it is dry and is losing its pattern without wetting it or shampooing?
use garnier fructis curling mousse when your hair is wet, scrunch it in, it really hold your curls :-)
I use Infusium leave in- that stuff is amazing! I have really think, curly hair and by the time I'm dont fixing half of it- the other half is dry! Spray some of that on there and it helps 100%! Also helps with frizzies too! And its not expensive- you can get it almost anywhere!
I have naturally curly hair too.



Carefree Curl Gold is excellent for curls and moisture or you can use Kid Organics Moisturizing Detangling lotion. Both products help keep the curl and keep the hair soft. PLUS they are both well priced.



The best leave in conditioner I have found for me is by Silk Elements, it's the Leave-In Hair Moisturizing Cream. In fact the whole line of Silk Elements products works well on textures such as ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment