Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do I keep my hair Curly?

My hair is naturally curly wave like and when it dries its in beautiful curls ,but when i go to sleep and wake up my hair is flat and has no curls and is just poofy and frizzy! I have no idea how to keep it curly all night long! i would take a shower in the morning but i wake up at 5:30 so then i would have to wake up at 5:00 and that's super early! Please give me any ideas i would really appreciate it! My hair is brown and 4 fingers from my collar-bone.How do I keep my hair Curly?
scrunch it. with mousse. i like tousle me softly from herbal essences, it smells amazzzzzing.How do I keep my hair Curly?
haha you have the same problem as me :)

at nights after getting of the shower i put an anti-frizz spray and the i put it up in a bun or a braid it and the next day my curls look nice and wave.

try it!

good luck!(:
Get a spray bottle and spray your hair in the morning then with some stay on conditioner once its wet you scrunch it up. Finally scrunch it up with some moose and for a finishing touch put hair spray so they stay on all day.
i use tresmee smoothing serum then garnier fructious spray gel, which is amazing! spritz some on your hair then twirl your curls around your finger.

answer mine too please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
just buy an anti frizz, they come in small containers and you can buy them at the drugstore, next to the hair conditioners. Rub and leave into dry hair as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment