Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do i Keep my wet hair curly and prevent it from frizzing when it dries?

I am black and i have thick hair. In the winter time i perm my hair because it keeps my hair super straight. In the summer time it is to hot to go to the hairdresser and plus i swim. I like to keep my hair curly when i get out of the shower i add leave in conditioner but it doesn't seem to get my hair curly enough and then when it dries it gets frizzy but a few of the ends are curly. If anyone has any tips for me i would be super grateful!How do i Keep my wet hair curly and prevent it from frizzing when it dries?
i know exactly how you feel,as my hair is quite thick and curly as well. what i recommend is looking at some anti frizz products and try using them. i find that a few help me keep the frizz from becoming a nightmare ha ha. if you can't find a product that works, you could try putting your wet hair into braids before you go to sleep, creating a nice wavy look when you wake up. i know thick, frizzy, curly hair can be a real pain, but just remember...curly hair is hair with personality! yeah! ha ha i hope i helped :-)How do i Keep my wet hair curly and prevent it from frizzing when it dries?
u noe that fabrick stuff u put in the dryer?z well take one u havent used yet and rub ur hair with it and it takes the frizz out
  • how to get waves with straighthair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment