Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you relax curly hair without a permenent affect?

I have really curly hair and I want to relax it without having a salon chemical treatment! Are there any shampoos, creams, or products that will gently relax my curls without permently damaging them? I also try not to use heat products to keep the hair healthier so a product that is not heat activated would be best.



I love thoes loose curl hair styles (you know the bohemian style), but my curls are just a little too tight. Thank you for all your help.How do you relax curly hair without a permenent affect?
I have extremely curly hair too. I use Pantene Shampoo and conditioner - in separate bottles, not the 2 in 1 - the ';Smooth and Sleek'; kind. I then use Pantene Curl smoothing Moose on wet hair. My hair drys with very sleek and smooth curls. They aren't at all crunchy or frizzy.



Hope this helps!How do you relax curly hair without a permenent affect?
Have you tried this product?

This excerpt is from the manufacturer:

';This product is truly magical. This aromatic lotion (hints of Kiwi fruit linger in the air) is so powerful it will straighten, texturize, detangle, add volume, fight frizz and protect hair from heat styling. Each ingredient has been specifically chosen to smooth and straighten hair without stripping natural oils, yet lets you create a salon-quality look at home.';



The link is below...
  • potatoe salad recipe
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment