Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do i flatiron really wavy/ curly hair quick?? (pics)?

Ok so i have natrually wavy/ curly hair and i prefer my hair flatironed and its just so hard to fatiron.. it takes me 1 hour to 2 hours then when im done it flips out w/ my layers at the ends and then i have to latiron it again.. and whenever i flatiron my hair i get really hot idk if its because of my flatiron heat or what it just gets hot and humid and i get sweaty ad dizy(due to my asma) please help?? i have i think 4 pics of my natrually wavy/ curly hair on my photobucket so type in my user name



xblondiex4xlifex



and please help me??%26gt;.?? mostly all of the pics on my photobucket r me w/ my straight hair b/c once again i prefer straight hair, the most recent ones r me w/ my dress on looking in the mirror w/ my lime green room at the end of all my pics.. and i have cut my hair 2 weeks ago ( the pics i just told u about w/ my lime green room and my dress r my haircut) and unow i have hair above my chest area(same lenght in pics) and i have thinned out hair at ends.. i have a few layers and its REALLY hard to flatiron pleasee please help??





thanks(:



%26lt;3 windin aka septemberHow do i flatiron really wavy/ curly hair quick?? (pics)?
My friend has a very curly hair and sometimes when she's on a hurry she would use a cloths ironer(not kidding), it works for her and it's very quick too, but I guess too much of that and blow drying can ruin the hair and cause split ends..Go to a hair salon and get it straightened ,girls all over the world do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment