Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I get my hair to be curly but not frizzy?

I have naturally curly hair but I straighten it. Any ways to keep my hair curly but not frizzy and poofy? Easy steps for mornings before school when I dont have a lot of time.How do I get my hair to be curly but not frizzy?
It's taken me almost 20 years to figure out my curly hair haha but I've found a routine that works. Wash and condition your hair, just squeeze extra water out of your hair, don't towel dry it. Then use tresseme curl mousse and make sure it's evenly spread throughout your hair. Finally use a diffuser attachment on your hair dryer to dry your curls while your head is upside down. You don't need to use the diffuser, you could just let your hair naturally dry but if you want it dry before you leave the house use the diffuser.How do I get my hair to be curly but not frizzy?
Try this:



How to Tame Frizzy Hair

http://www.ehow.com/how_4773409_tame-fri
use products
  • Can humans catch giardia from dogs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment