Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I keep my naturally curly hair straight?

ok. I have naturally curly hair and i hate it. if water touches my hair, it frizzes up and goes curly. If i walk into humid weather or a humid room, i get poofy, wavy hair almost imediately. I dont have a problem getting it straight, just keeping it straight. i have to wait until deadwinter for straight hair and i'd like to be able to have it year-round. does anybody else have the same problem and know what to do or have any tips?How do I keep my naturally curly hair straight?
step uno! use a heat protectant spray [oh and don't straighten your hair RIGHT after you blow dry...it tends to still keep in that extra set of moisture making it curl back...so what i do is i blow dry then i put on makeup and then i straighten so i waste some time...]

step dos! straighten ze hair!

step tres! let your hair cool down [or this is also when i just do my makeup and then i go right back to straightening]

step quatros! straighten once more adding some more heat protectant spray! [yea so it stays straight even more]

and voila! your hair should be straighter than usual...atleast mine is and mine tends to get very frizzy when wetHow do I keep my naturally curly hair straight?
use good products. my hairs the same way. a heat protecter helps.
yup same problem i asked a question about chi er i.chi hair stratener idk what do u use?!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApBNrX2v673fuTYH0TOf9YXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091210185314AAdVGuq
I don't really want my hair to be straight but I definitely can relate to you on it not staying the way you put it! I would say straighten it several times, use a shampoo and conditioner that has straightening, and maybe take a comb with you whever you go. Hope this helps! :)
I'm not sure if this will help. But, you can go to hair salon and get it permed straight.
why dont you look into a smoothing treatment (BKT) its all natural cuts down the frizz reduces blowdry time in half or go with a complete keratin straightening. the ate expensive but it will help alot to maintain your hair.
well i know its not what you want to hear, but embrace your curl sometimes! it's a lot more healthy for your hair in seeing that straighteners KILL your hair and take all the natural oils and stuff needed for your hair to stay healthy on its own. but if you do want to make it less frizzy, leave in conditioner is ideal. also try the john frieda anti frizz collection. my friend uses it and she has the most beautiful shiny hair... and on rainy days!
This article will definitely help you:

http://www.willblogforbeauty.com/2009/12

It's about Taylor Swift getting a straight hairstyle. If that girl can go straight, anyone can.
i highly recommend Japanese hair straightening. i have very frizzy and poofy hair and it got much more manageable , soft and healthy after the straightening. but no matter what- make sure you are going to a professional who knows what they are doing! make sure to meet with other people that got it done with him/ her/ the salon. getting referrals for this will be your best bet.
I think www,celebrity-styles,us has really got some new happenings of glamor world. Really like the new hair styles of Zeta Zones and Britney there!! Nice tips on Fashion, Beauty and how to have a contemporary lifestyle.
When your hair is naturally curly and you heat straighten it, there is no way to stop it going frizzy when it is humid. I used to straighten my hair everyday and it used to frizz up, but now I jsut make sure I take good care of it in the mornings and wear it curly ^-^ I'm much happier.



When you get up in the morning, whatever you do DON'T BRUSH IT only comb it through in the shower when you condition your hair (and don't do that every day)



In the mornings try to get it wet but not soaking wet just quite damp especially on the ends so it doesn't look frizzy then add a little bit of frizz serum or even a tiny bit of mousse.

No comments:

Post a Comment