Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I keep curly hair looking good after sleeping on it?

I have curly hair, and I usually shower in the morning because my hair looks better. I also run in the afternoons, though, and shower afterward. When I wake up in the mornings, my hair always looks funky. What can I do to keep it looking good after I sleep on it so that I don't have to always shower twice or just braid my hair? I like wearing it down.How do I keep curly hair looking good after sleeping on it?
braid it when you go to sleep and when you get up spray leave in conditioner and brush it through your hair. You can also use a mist of hair spray and brush it through your hair. Too much hair spray will make the surface of your hair look and feel hard.How do I keep curly hair looking good after sleeping on it?
I have wavy hair, but I think this will work for you too. I usually blow dry my hair and ruffle it with my fingers until I get the desired effect. Hope I helped.
you could braid it when you go to sleep and in the morning undo the braids. and its still curly. or wear a shower cap!! LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment