Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you get awesome curly hair that isnt frizzy or crunchy?

my hair is wayyy thick, about shoulder length, frizzy and curly. I do straighten my hair from time to time, but its getting fried!! how can i get cute curly hair that isnt frizzy. Any suggestions of products or homemade remedies would be great!How do you get awesome curly hair that isnt frizzy or crunchy?
For homeade products you could use salt water spray. It creates beachy waves. Mix up a cup of warm water and one table spoon of salt. Make sure the salt dissolves!



For hair products Sunsilk has beachy wave spray it looks like this http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/e0/



If you don't want a spay Sunsilk also have wave gel it's in a blue bottle and looks like this

http://latestbeauty.com/file/pic/galleryHow do you get awesome curly hair that isnt frizzy or crunchy?
by Samy products. i sometimes use them after i get out of the shower (when my hair is still wet) i apply some on. it does great curls. http://www.cosmeticsolutions.biz/servlet by the curls shampoo and conditioner along with the styling gel. then you will have beautiful frizz free curls. (they will be soft 2)
Start by using some sort of anti frizz product after washing your hair. Then, try using a diffuser. Start by sectioning off your hair and diffusing each section at a time.



Also, you should talk to a stylist to get a haircut that would actually work with your curls. Good luck..
I'm black and have relaxed hair. But my hair is curly when it's wet. It's frizzy too. I started using Dove Curl Definer Mousse. I didn't think it would work; I though it'd only work for white people hair (not trying to be racist) but it works just fine for me. Gets rid of most frizz.
curl it duh

No comments:

Post a Comment