Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to I keep my hair from becoming curly in humidity after I straighten it?

I live in a very humid area, and I have curly hair. Whenever I straighten it, it always becomes curly/wavyish again (especially at the ends) after about an hour of being outside. How can I keep my hair staying pin-straight all day long?How to I keep my hair from becoming curly in humidity after I straighten it?
I used to have this problem, but then I started using the GHD straightener. I don't know why it is but it really just stays pin straight until I wash it. (it gets really hot this straightener so on the down side it can really damage hair)How to I keep my hair from becoming curly in humidity after I straighten it?
well i dont know if this will help. But there is a spray called frizz control and you can usually get it at wal-mart. :)
i know how you feel i live in florida and i straighten my hair for school and i come home and it looks like a hair ball! y dont you just scrunch ur hair?
Use leave-in conditioner prior to straightening it and use hairspray afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment