Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I make my hair curly like the hair stlist does?

My hair never stays curly when I do it. It usually falls flat within ten minutes, no matter how much hairspray I use.

Last time I got my hair cut, she styled it for me and used a flat iron to make curls and gave it so much body, and it stayed that way all day.

Are there any tricks I'm supposed to do to get my super fine and straight hair to cooperate and be curly?How do I make my hair curly like the hair stlist does?
I have the SAME problem. lol

I use curl boosting moose and plenty, plenty of hairspraiy. also I use volumizing shampoo and conditioner! I hope this helps! Good Luck :)How do I make my hair curly like the hair stlist does?
Hello. Is it possible to get a slight curl perm? Have you tried a wet set? Depending on your type of hair, you could always try clip in

body wave curls. I'll tell you this much the you would have so much fun!
First thing is you need products in your hair (all thru all your hair then REAL dry) Larger curling iron or flat iron will do.....Curling iron just hold it next to your head and twist the hair around it ......and using the flat iron you start close to your head clamp down on the hair turn the iron over and pull it straight away from your head it takes some practice curl away from your face for that soft cool look......good luck .......Wacker
I curl my hair everyday using hot curlers. I first pull it over my shoulders. Then apply mousse on to a small section of hair. Then I put in the curler. I do that all over. I only curl up to my chin, but you could go all the way to your scalp. Then I spray it w/ hair spray. Then I put on my make up...by the time that's over, the mousse is dry. But I spray it again just for safe keeping. And if I am scared that it wont stay, I use a hair dryer on it for a few seconds to make sure all the product is dry...THEN I take out the curlers, run my fingers thru it and shake my head around a bit to loosen the curls. Shew! It sounds like alot but it doesnt take that long. If you curl the crown w/ large curlers it will give it alot of body. And be sure to use mousse that will dry soft and not hard and crusty. LOL! The more you do it, the easier it is and you can train your hair to being that way. :)
grab a section of hair, hair spray it and then curl it.

No comments:

Post a Comment