Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I get my curly hair to be more wavy than curly?

I have strawberry blonde hair. It is very curly and frizzy. I want it to be more wavy and tamed. I scrunch it a lot but i tends to frizz as it dries. I straighten it sometimes but then it kinks up. Help please :)How do I get my curly hair to be more wavy than curly?
www.naturallycurly.com. Great ideas - first thing is to drop using the shampoo - that dries it out even more and makes it harder to deal with - LOTS of conditioner - deep treatments and leave in conditioner. And you do NOT need the expensive stuff - VO5 moisturizing milks and suave naturals coconut conditioner are great cheap products to 'wash' your hair with. I've not used shampoo in months. I use baking soda or apple cider vinegar to get out any product buildup. Check out the site. It's a blast and LOTS of people willing to help, including pros and amateurs.How do I get my curly hair to be more wavy than curly?
woo i have curly firzzy hair too lol ..... i wash it with john freida shampoo and conditoner it doesnt striaghtn it but it takes de firzz away then i let my hair dry naturaly .... and get my ghd and wavy it or straighn which eva im in de mood for ... to wave it with a straightner just strart from de roots nd move it left right slights or up down which ever way your holdin it youd know lyk ... then it should be wavey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment