Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can i make my thick afro hair loose stringy,and curly for boys?

I want my afro hair loose stringy,and curly like jheri curls. If i use the s-curl texturizer how long do i keep it in to make my hair loose stringy,and curly? How do i maintain the looseness and curls? I don't want jheri curls because of its nastyness. I want my hair the way michael jackson had his. Please help!How can i make my thick afro hair loose stringy,and curly for boys?
omg you want a Jheri curl! I just have one thing to say to you....



JUST LET YO SOUL GLO/ BABY, FEELING ALL SO SILKING SMO

THE,/ JUST LET IT SHINE THROUGH BABY!How can i make my thick afro hair loose stringy,and curly for boys?
try getting your hair relaxed at a hair salon. show the stylist a picture of michael jackson or another pic you like of the hairdo, and then ask the stylist to do it like that. then, ask the stylist how to do this for everyday.
U mean like Michael Jackson curls? relax your hair get it relaxed not literally lol ask a hair dresser to do it it makes it more straight and less poofy and frissy but if you do it's permanent btw so think about it
';Just let your Soooouuuulllll Glooooooow!';







Eat Funyuns.
Hot comb it and curl it.
jery curl
hmmmm maybe motor oil?

No comments:

Post a Comment