Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to make black boy's hair curly like spanish hair whthout chemicals or irons?

Right now i have a mini afro and i want my hair curly like spanish hair. How will i be able to do that without chemicals? Do i have to condition my hair a lot or what plz help me.

African americans do have curly hAir but ours are more tight. How do i make the really tight curles in my hair loosely curly like spanish hair?How to make black boy's hair curly like spanish hair whthout chemicals or irons?
you need gel ( any cheap gel should work just make sure it doesnt flake) I use Ecostyler gel.



And water.



Wet dry hair but dont make it too damp. Then add gel.You should see you hair become looser hair curlsHow to make black boy's hair curly like spanish hair whthout chemicals or irons?
Go to Afro-Amer website. They have tons of tips suggestion etc. just as long as you don't buy propagandas that promises this or that for your hair.



You'll get more there than what you'd find on YA

Source(s):

I used to own a website, and I did some research to help members with their hair, not about Afro, but I stumbled on their website that was informative.
hmm... hot oil? not really sure, but maybe you could try BIG hair curlers. try going to the salon, they would know how to do it. and dont be embarassed, a good guy takes care of his good looks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment