Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to get curly hair to grow faster?

Well I had a baby(she passed) But will i was pregnant I had breakage and my hair got dried out and basically my hair was terrible so I had to get it cut. Well now I am trying to grow it out but I want really natural remedies like using olive oil instead of grease which is helping because my hair is very fine and curly and harsh chemicals break my hair off. Thankd youHow to get curly hair to grow faster?
Stay away from hair products and hot irons like curling irons or hair straightners, drink alot of milk. There are lots of ways to make it grow but that doesnt mean it will work.How to get curly hair to grow faster?
Sorry to here about your little one



Drink lots of milk :D i drink it every time i wash my hair and it grows quite fast

take care
I'm sorry to hear that, and I hope the best for your future.



Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do to make hair grow any faster than approximately a half an inch per month. Products, pills, techniques, vitamins, etc. wont make it grow any faster, but there are things you can do to ensure healthy hair as it grows.



Try taking a good multivitamin for women every day. Centrum is great for helping with stronger hair and nails. Finger comb or use a wide tooth comb on your hair rather than a hair brush. Brushes cause more breakage. Let your hair air dry if you can. Use minimal heat products/dye if possible. Get regular trims every 4-6 weeks and tell them 'less than half an inch'. I don't recommend using olive oil because it makes hair look greasy. Shampoo and condition your hair regularly.



Good luck to you!
Trim your hair every 6 weeks.

Believe me. It grows fastttt
Well now if there were a prosess to grow hair longer, thicker, and faster It would have been on the news and everyone would know ? hair only grows at the rate 1/2 inch a month this you cannot change .(yet)
Use professional products to wash and take care of your hair. Visit a pharmacy and ask gor advice. Take vitamins, eat plenty of fruits. I heard that MERZ vitamins are good for hair, skin and nails. Try to prevent painting or straightening your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment