Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I make my hair curly without putting an S-Curl relaxer in it?

I just cut my hair lower in order to grow out my perm. I want to get a mohawk next week. I want the top curly, but how can I get it curly without putting chemicals in my hair?How can I make my hair curly without putting an S-Curl relaxer in it?
It depends on your own hair. Most blacks have 1 of 2 hair types: 4a or 4b or a combination of the two. 4a is tight curls and coils - coils = beebees. 4b is where the strands form a z-pattern with no curls - it's a tight z-shape.



If you have a 4b hair type then you can't get a curl unless you use a chemical or fake it like using rollers or something.



For 4a hair you have to find the right products that will bring out your natural curl/coil. You can try a soft gel like IC Fantasia or a curl activator. Creams work best on curly hair. If your hair is straight when it's cut short then you have to let it grow a little longer before it'll start to curl.How can I make my hair curly without putting an S-Curl relaxer in it?
you could twist or braid it individually wet. let dry overnight and take them out the next day. it should be curly
curling tongs?

No comments:

Post a Comment