Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I get my hair curly but not by using a curly iron?

I have natural straight hair but i want to try something new with it, so im thinking about have it be curly but dont have alot of time in the morning to curl it so is there any thing i can do at night to make it look really cute in the morning with curls?

Any ideas fo me?How can I get my hair curly but not by using a curly iron?
The Straight:

If you鈥檝e got straight hair, you鈥檝e probably suffered from the bland strands that won鈥檛 hold a curl syndrome more than once in your lifetime. If so, you鈥檙e not alone. Whether you crave volume, wave or curls, here how to get just that.







For Volume: You will want to invest in large magnetic rollers. Roll the hair in sections at the top of the head, while it is dry and then spritz with hairspray. Next, Blow dry and carefully remove the rollers and finally brush to create the volume you crave.







For Waves: You鈥檒l want to look for medium size hot rollers. First, apply a small amount of mousse to damp hair and then blow dry. Next, Roll sections of hair in the rollers and let cool. Finally, remove the rollers carefully and finger comb only to create beautiful waves.







For Curls: Look for sponge rollers to do the job right. Begin by misting already damp hair with a setting lotion and roll sections of hair in a spiral formation. Make sure that you roll hair up and down, not sideways. Allow hair to dry naturally or if you must, blow dry using a diffuser only. Once hair is dry, unroll and fluff the curls using your fingers only.How can I get my hair curly but not by using a curly iron?
I haven't found anything, but in the morning hot rollers are faster than a curling iron. put them in and then do breakfast, clothes, makeup, gathering up your stuff, making lunch, watching the weather, and it's time to take them out. I always see those long cylidrical foam things at claires that you are supposed to make spiral curls with, but I don't know if they work. sleeping on regular curlers stabs your head.



I have naturally straight, but not pin straight or fine hair, and if I leave a towel on my head after a shower for a while, and then sleep on it, it's usually wavy if that would work for you and you would settle for wavy. I also used to make a lot of braids all over my head with wet hair, and then when I undid them, very wavy, but it's hard to not get rubber band lines on the bottom. you could try 2 french braids and see how that works. good luck.
by using moose and then by using a stick comb to curl it
my friend sometimes puts her hair in braids at night, and in the morning takes them out. and it makes her hair all wavy.



hope this helps
i have curly hair and i do this all the time





1) use curling shampoo and conditioner( by pantene) it really works

2) when you get out of the shower put moose in it then comb it and or scrunch it depending on what oyu want it to look ilke

3) then put in gel (while still wet) to hold the style



if you really want it to stay spray some light hairspray on it



it should be so curly and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment