Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to get curly hair straight after the shower without the poof!?

Is there some kind of shampoo, conditioner, etc that will get curly hair straight after a shower without all the poof?How to get curly hair straight after the shower without the poof!?
I use bedhead ';moisture maniac'; in the shower, shampoo and conditioner, it helps with the frizz a bit, I think. When I get out of the shower I use bed head ';control freak'; straightening serum and comb it through my hair, and then in the front of my hair where it tends to get realy frizzy I put a little bit of bumble and bumble grooming cream. I just keep combing my hair while it dries, I don't bother blowing it straight cause whenever I try that my hair gets really poofy, but I don't have a defuser... If you want to blow your hair straight you should use a defuser. Anyway, keep combing your hair while it dries and then just flat iron anything that didn't stay straight. If I had to recommend just one product it'd be the ';control freak'; serum, though, it takes the frizz right out of my hair and gives it a nice shine! Good luck!How to get curly hair straight after the shower without the poof!?
wet to dry straightner.. put a heat protecting sreum in first.
Please see: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreadin

No comments:

Post a Comment