Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to get my hair curly if I have straight hair?

How can I get my hair curly if it is naturaly straight?

I dont want it super curly though.

And I dont want to use a curling iron.How to get my hair curly if I have straight hair?
French braiding gives soft waves a bit stronger and more consistent than normal braiding. Also I've heard some of my friends with straight hair (mine is loose curls) they use egg whites in their hair and diffuse it, it gives the kind of wavy-curly wet look. Like beach hair kind of.How to get my hair curly if I have straight hair?
hot curlers, or a perm, or overnight curlers, (they dont use heat)
well u can always get a perm

they have the super curly one, and the not so super curly one

its only like 60 dollars.
try scrunching or when its wet u could put it up in to a twisty bun or if you just want soft waves try putting slightly damp hair in braids then sleeping with them like that
omg okay i have straight hair too and what i did was got my hair wet (shower) when its damp not too wet i put mousse in it and scrunch it that gets me great curls ! haha u shud try 2 (;
Mines is too (REALLY STRAIGHT THOUGH)

0k so to get it curly with out curl irons and not to curly i get mouse (preferably any type; i use treseme though) then scrunch my hair with the mouse when it still slightly wet then flip my hair backwards and blow dry it then do a few hair flips. Hope this helps ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment