Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to get beachy waves with very frizzy curly hair?

I really want to try out the beachy wave look this summer. My hair is naturally curly and very frizzy. Even when I put gel in my hair, it's still a little frizzy. Putting my hair into a braid when it's wet or damp does give me waves, but it looks terrible because of my frizzy hair. How can I get cute non frizzy beachy waves with my hair?How to get beachy waves with very frizzy curly hair?
Get a spray bottle

and put 2 table spoons of Sea Salt

make sure its sea salt its not the same as table salt :)

into the spray bottle with water

and conditioner ( i like to buy a special one that smells Great *Herbal Essence the purple one cnt think of what its called but it makes ur hair really great because its Special for curls and they come out nice and smooth*) Make sure ur hair is wet. Give it a wild swing. mess it up and spray the stuff on it. It works for me and leaves it smelling great :D

No comments:

Post a Comment