Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I make my naturally straight hair curly?

My dream hairstyle is like a brunette taylor swift. I am a brunette, but my hair is NATURALLY pin-straight! How can I get curls that look like hers without the use of a curling iron? Do you have any other tips on how to make naturally straight hair wavy or curly? Thanks!How can I make my naturally straight hair curly?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0nHow can I make my naturally straight hair curly?
Get a perm.
you can get a perm
You would have to sleep with small rollers (put styling product previously).
Yep! Get a perm. It is not permanent. Take picture to the Beauty Shop with you.



Just remember though, once you get a perm...there wil be more intensive care needed to keep it healthy. Such as Conditioning, etc.
  • textbox
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment