Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you make your hair curly?

I want curly hair. I have wavy hair naturally, but its just flat in some places and curly in others. It doesnt look good so i just straighten it, but i want some curls every once in awhile. I tried using a curling iron and i even watched some videos about how to use one but every time it just crumples at the end and it doesnt look good. Any help? Thank you! How do you make your hair curly?
Jamming your fingers into an electrical socket would do it - the downside is that although you would get lovely curly locks you would also be dead. A small price to pay for fashion.How do you make your hair curly?
use curlers
to keep them from crumpling at the end you have to make sure you start the curler all the way at the end. try you tube for videos



but in my opinion, the easiest way is straw curls. first you by straws. then you wash your hair. while still wet, you take a section of your hair, add a little bit of gel if necessary down the entire length of the section, then wrap your hair down the the straw so it covers as much of the straw as possible. then use a bobby pin to clip the straw at both ends. then blow dry and let it sit for an hour or so. then take out the straws
my hair is exactly like that

i use garnier fructis spray gel and i spray it on my damp hair. then i twist my hair with my fingers and crunch it up and then finish off with hairspray. keep twisting your hair for about 15 minutes after you put hairspray on.

its works really well for me and i get a lotttt of compliments on my hair.



and the curls look totally natural!
Wash your hair. When you finish, DO NOT brush your hair. If you must, you can brush your bangs. Put your hair in a towel-turban thing. Keep it like that for a little while, about ten minutes. Take it out go upside down and towel-dry. Flip your hair back over and twirl it around your finger and also scrunch your roots. Remember, NO BRUSHING. Now that it is damp, put some hairspray and curling spray or something that helps you have curls/waves. Separate your hair in two. Make two braids. Blow-dry it as much as possible but don't go to close to the hair, it may be damaging. Sleep on it. In the morning undo your braids and you should have some nice wave/curls. Easy as pie.
Use mousse and a good diffuser, dry the hair slowly on a medium heat. I gather sections in the diffuser bowl and put it to my head and rotate the diffuser to start off and then once it is drier I move the diffuser through my hair as it needs it. Whilst doing this i scrunch sections with my free hand. Once it's dry you can back comb the the ends a little if required. I have similar hair, it is straight to the top of my ears then wavy everywhere else, I generally straighten it because it is just easier. Alternatively buy some heated rollers, because your hair is wavy the curls should take really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment