Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I make my curly hair nicer without using heat?

Basically I have Hawaiian hair. Its really curly, frizzy, poofy, and long (right above my lower back). I dont like to use any heating products and I do not want to straighten my hair. Is it possible to ';wash and wear'; curly hair and have it look nice afterwards? What are some good products I can use?



also, does getting layers really take volume out of your hair? My hair is kinda thick and there's ALOT of it. Would layer take some volume out? What about thinning my hair?How do I make my curly hair nicer without using heat?
next time you get a hair cut, ask for layers, this should control some of the frizz. you can also try loreals leave in conditioners. works great and can be applied to just washed, still wet hair. should help control some of the frizzies! (plus it smells pretty good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment