Sunday, December 11, 2011

What styles look good on curly hair?

To give you an idea of how my hair is now, it's to my mid back and because of the weight of it, it's in waves now but like always, the shorter the curlier. My hair is really thick and a dirty blonde colour.



I basically want something easy to style because thick curly hair isn't always the best to work with. Also I've never cut my hair any shorter then to my shoulders.What styles look good on curly hair?
You can find thousands of hairstyles using http://thousandsof.com for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers. You can upload a photo and try different hairstyles, to finalize the most suitable hairstyle for you.What styles look good on curly hair?
For me i have the same hair type so i would get layers too try to make your hair thinner, also side bangs always looks cutee

answer my question pleasee

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
Get a cut with bangs, and have it work with the natural shape of your hair. Try using Aveda Brilliant retexturing gel. After you get out of the shower, put it in when your hair is still wet. After that leave it alone and don't do anything to it. It will make amazing curl.

No comments:

Post a Comment